CASEYJONESLINKS

Photo header

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Come support me!


In the next 7 days, there will be two appearances by
me and my portfolio around town. I hope you can make it!
The first one will be the Strange Days in the District featuring
the New Orleans Bingo Show. Click here for the webpage
with details. All other artists who want to apply should hurry
over and fill out a form. It's free! It starts around 6pm and
goes until 11!




















The second place you can see me is Thursday July 21st
at Bistro Byronz. They do an artist show one night only
each month. This month is my month. I will have several
framed pieces and prints available. Come have a drink or
have some dinner with me. All proceeds from the sales go
to benefit me and my dark brooding artistic side. Show
hopefully will be up and rockin at 6pm. Thanks ahead of
time for those who will be helping me hang the show.























































For artists interested in becoming an artist for a Bistro Byronz
night, contact me and I will put you through to the right people.
Hope to see you out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment